- Book Title : Uttar Kalamrit ( उत्तर कालामृत )
- Author : JN Bhasin
- Publisher : Ranjan Publications
- Language : Hindi
- About Book :
- Uttar Kalamrita is a reference work on Vedic astrology written by Kalidasa. However, it is not the same Kalidasa who wrote Raghuvamsha and Abhijnanasakuntalam. Uttar Kalamrita was first printed in the Telugu script. The reference to Andhra Bhasha, Urdu or Persian, Turushka, Sukkani, Rahu Kala, and other things show that he came after the sixteenth century.
- His use of the words Udyoga, got job, mud-cleaning, Smarta, Nadi and Vinadi, Sarasa-sallapa (a peculiar Telugu expression), Tyajya Kala and others prove that he is South Indian.
- These and other factors convince us that the author belongs to a time after the 16th or the 17th century. The Uttara Kalamrita contains a wealth of astrological principles which are derived from earlier works on astrology namely Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, Brihat Jataka & Phaladeepika.
Uttar Kalamrit By JN Bhasin in Hindi ( उत्तर कालामृत )
- Brand: Astha Prakashan Mandir
- Product Code: Uttar Kalamrit By JN Bhasin
- Availability: In Stock